View PhI Alpha Kappa's profile on LinkedIn Brother Login >>

Preservation Society


Our beautiful facility, located at 1010 E. Ann Street, is both historically important and one we want to properly care for.  With that in mind, the Board of Directors established an independent group called the “Dutch House Preservation Foundation”, to provide funding for the care and keeping of the facility. They are a 501c3 foundation that accepts contributions and interacts with the Active Chapter and the Alumni Board to assist with improvements and usability opportunities identified by these groups. With their help, the facility is well maintained and continually improved.